As part of the submission, you can submit a lecture either for a minisymposium by 10.11.2017 or to a section until 01.12.2017.
In addition, it is also possible to submit a poster in the area of the GDM or the interface. There is a section “Poster GDM” and a section “Poster Interface” in the abstract system which should be selected for poster submissions.
In order to submit an abstract, the following information are required:
Presenting author (Name, e-mail, institution), titel and text of the abstract, required minisymposium or section for the talk and an alternative section.
Please take note of the following guidelines:
for the presenting authors:
- It is possible to submit a lecture as a leading main author. Since you can only be main author one time, this submission is only possible once.
- As a co-author you can be on several submitted lectures.
- Please also indicate your co-authors (with the possibility to differentiate between presentint and non-presenting co-author)
for your talk:
- Titel (max. 200 signs)
- Abstract (max. 600 signs): Here you can either copy your abstract from a text file or use latex code directly. The system converts your input into a PDF file in the next step if all entries were correct.
- Requested minisymposium or section and an alternative section, in case your speech is not accepted in the minisymposium.
For security reasons, you are automatically logged out of the system after 1 hour. Therefore, it is recommended to formulate the text in an extra file before submission.
If you would like to submit your proposal in LaTeX, please use the template provided by us.